Premiere IDE for R. Develop code, on multiple R versions and concurrent sessions, collaborate in realtime, and securely publish to RStudio Connect for business users to access & interact.
From A$1,250/user + gst
(Contact us for US$ price)
Buy in AUD or contact us for USD price
RStudio Desktop Pro
1,250 /year + gst
- 1 X Studio Desktop Pro
- Commercial License
- Priority Email Support
- Remote Sessions
- Professional ODBC Drivers
Server Pro Standard
6,450 /year + gst
- 5 Named Users per year
- Single Server Activation
- Priority Phone and Email Support
- Job Launcher
- Multiple R Versions & Sessions
Academic and Small Business Discounts available
Develop credible insights fast, in R and Python
Jump into your first line of code immediately. RStudio Server Pro supports both R and Python, leveraging support for Jupyter and VSCode for Python users.
The best part is you can switch between languages, or use different languages for different projects, without adding work for your IT team. RStudio Server Pro is built to keep data scientists doing what they love to do: creating insights.
No more work silos. Move your work to a centralised server.
The teams that get the most out of their investments in data science work from a centralized server. Their data scientists can focus on doing collaborative data analysis, instead of software installation and management.
Too many teams have their data scientists working independently on projects on their desktops, resulting in inefficient work silos and redundant administrative tasks.
RStudio Server Pro squashes those challenges and opens up the possibilities for collaboration between data scientists on teams of all sizes, in any industry, using any language.
Maximize your team’s data science muscle.
RStudio Server Pro is designed to support a team of data scientists as it scales, giving each individual data scientist more computer power.
With the help of Job Launcher, data science teams can make use of IT-managed computing resources in Kubernetes or Slum clusters.
Individual data scientists can launch RStudio, Jupyter, or VS Code sessions directly through RStudio Server Pro while leveraging the hardware that is available to their organization’s computing cluster
Scale code-based data science with enterprise security.
The world’s biggest and most complex companies use RStudio Server Pro to enable great data science and meet rigid, high-stakes security requirements.
RStudio Server Pro has incredible security features, built with IT in mind from the start. Integrate with Active Directory, LDAP, and more. Kerberos, PAM, and proxied authentication are supported. Encrypt traffic using TLS/SSL and restrict IP addresses.
Request RStudio Pricing
Let’s create a plan for your specific needs!
RStudio Server enables you to provide a browser based interface (the RStudio IDE) to a version of R running on a remote Linux server. Deploying R and RStudio on a server has a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to access R sessions from any computer in any location;
- Easy sharing of code, data, and other files with colleagues;
- Allowing multiple users to share access to the more powerful compute resources (memory, processors, etc.) available on a well equipped server; and
- Centralized installation and configuration of R, R packages, TeX, and other supporting libraries.
RStudio Server Professional Edition
RStudio Server Professional Edition, adds many enhancements to the open-source version of RStudio Server, including:
- The ability to run multiple concurrent R sessions per-user.
- Flexible use of multiple versions of R on the same server.
- Project sharing for easy collaboration within workgroups.
- Load balancing for increased capacity and higher availability.
- An administrative dashboard that provides insight into active sessions, server health, and monitoring of system-wide and per-user performance and resource metrics;
- Authentication using system accounts, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SAML, OpenID, or Google Accounts;
- Full support for PAM (including PAM sessions for dynamically provisioning user resources);
- Ability to establish per-user or per-group CPU priorities and memory limits;
- HTTP enhancements including support for SSL and keep-alive for improved performance;
- Ability to restrict access to the server by IP;
- Customizable server health checks; and
- Suspend, terminate, or assume control of user sessions; Impersonate users for assistance and troubleshooting.
|RAM||8+ GB of RAM|
100+ GB of disk storage
|Hard Disk||10 GB for installation and normal use.|
|Supported Linux distributions||RHEL/CentOS Linux 7 and 8|
Ubuntu Linux 16.04, 18.04, and 20
Debian Linux 8+
SUSE Linux 12 SP5
SUSE Linux 15 SP1 / openSUSE 15
|Browser Requirements||Microsoft Edge|